When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I have a Mistress...

...and her name is Warhammer Online.

The astounding lack of vision and communication regarding the Paladin class in general and Ret paladins in particular is only highlighted more by this post at Warhammer Alliance:

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61523

I'll wait.







Not that long, I have ADD.

I've been in the corporate world for a good long time, and I realize that the more power and influence you have, the less you should say. I also realize that you can't make all of the people happy all of the time. What is missing, however, is a lot of the "Why". Everyone wants to know Why, and someone (even if not the devs themselves) should be able to articulate that response. Kudos to Mythic for understanding that.

No comments: